APQP & PPAP stands for Advanced Product Quality Planning and Production Part Approval Process and is the ideal course for companies that have implemented ISO/TS 16949, that wish to gain an understanding of the APQP and PPAP processes in order to help them meet market requirements and customer expectations. This one day course will provide delegates with the basic knowledge of the Advanced Product Quality Planning and Production Part Approval Processes.
The course will also ensure delegates understand how to compile the evidence required during the development process and will explain how client organisations can use the information supplied to gain confidence in their suppliers.
The APQP & PPAP course will cover the following key topics;
- An overview of the APQP process
- Project Management and Timing Plans
- Defining project scope and requirements
- Product development
- Product design
- Process design and development
- Product and process validation and control plans
- Evaluation of evidence submitted
- Levels of Submission and Evidence required
- Materials data and use of IMDS database
- Process capability
- Feedback and Corrective Improvement
- Continual Improvement
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is ideal for engineers and engineering managers that have a responsibility of developing and managing relationships within the supply chain. It is also useful for quality engineers who are work with PPAP documentation.
By the end of the APQP & PPAP course, delegates will be able to:
- Define scopes and requirements for APQP & PPAP projects
- Understand how to use APQP & PPAP tools within your organisation
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.