Choose a Course
Root Cause Analysis
The Root Cause Analysis course has been designed for those who want an understanding of the different quality tools & techniques that are typically used in problem solving disciplines such as 8D and 5 WHYS.
Failure Mode Effects Analysis
The aim of this course is to help you understand how you can reduce product liability risks within your organisation by anticipating and preventing defects in the design and manufacturing process.
Measurement Systems Analysis
This one day measurement systems analysis course is aimed at individuals that need an understanding of how to measure the effectiveness of the quality of products and systems within an organisation.
Statistical Process Control
The Statistical Process Control course is aimed at those who want the knowledge and skills to enable them to give value-added input of SPC awareness and carry out capability studies using propriety brands of software packages within their organisation.
APQP and PPAP
This one day course is ideal for companies that have implemented ISO/TS 16949, that wish to gain an understanding of the APQP and PPAP processes in order to help them meet market requirements and customer expectations.
The Benefits of Core Tools Training
- Increased efficiency of business operations
- Continually improve the quality of your products and services
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Make costs savings by reducing product waste
- Improve the communication among employees
- Increase the perception of quality in your organisation
- Improve the marketability of your buisiness
- Demonstrate your commitment to quality to your customers
Where We Deliver Core Tools Training
We can deliver any of our core tools courses at your workplace. Below is a list of some of the locations in the UK where we can provide training.