The AS9100 Rev D Transition course is aimed at those with existing knowledge of AS9100 Revision C and will be particularly useful for quality engineers and quality managers that are responsible for maintaining their organisations quality management system. This intensive course will give you a detailed overview of the significant changes that have been made to the aerospace standard in AS9100:2016 Revision D and it will also explain how the new version of AS9100 integrates with other management systems standards due to the introduction of Annex SL.
As with all of our courses we can offer bespoke training at your site. For more details please call us on 01925 377150 or email us at email@example.com.
The AS9100 Rev D Transition course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises. Upon completion of the course you can expect to have gained a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- The new clauses and requirements of AS9100 Rev D
- Identifying potential changes to your AS9100 management system
- How to implement the changes to AS9100 within your organisation
- Annex SL the new high level ISO structure
- New aerospace quality terms and definitions
- How AS9100 aligns with other quality management systems
- How AS9100 Rev D changes affect your audits
- How to communicate the changes across your organisation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The AS9100 Rev D Transition course is aimed at any person that plays a role in maintaining a company’s aerospace quality management system. It is ideal for those with existing knowledge of the previous revision of the standard that want to understand the new changes and how to apply these within your own organisation.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.