The AS9100 Lead Auditor course will teach you the tools and techniques of how to be a lead auditor working with quality systems in aerospace organisations. This 5-day AS9100 Lead Auditor course enables delegates to plan, lead and report audits within their own organisation, their suppliers and with third party organisations. The AS9100 lead audit training course will enable you to conduct effective audits in any auditing situation.
This course is vital for any professional that is involved in implementing and/or auditing quality management systems, or those leading a supplier quality assurance program.
The AS9100 lead auditor course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises. Upon completion of the course you can expect to have gained a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- Quality management systems, including their structure and principles
- Conducting and leading on-site audit activities
- Overview of the ISO 9000 family of standards
- Aerospace quality and auditing terminology
- Overview of the major requirements of the AS 9100 standard
- The audit process and types of audit
- Processes, procedures, documented information
- Audit objectives, scope and criteria
- Preparation and planning
- Audit responsibilities
- Checklist development
- Interviewing skills
- Reporting audit findings
- Team leader skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All new and existing auditors that wish to be able to conduct 1st party (internal), 2nd party (supplier) and 3rd party (external) audits of a quality management system that conforms to AS9100:2016. This certification will also allow auditors to audit against ISO 9001:2015. Quality managers and engineers, process owners, external auditors and anyone that needs to understand the AS9100:2016 audit process
£1595 + VAT
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
By the end of this AS9100 lead auditor course, delegates will be able to:
- Plan, lead and report audits within your organisation or against third parties, measuring against the requirements of As9100
- Be able to explain the process model for quality management systems, referencing the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle.
- Create audit checklists and write follow up reports to improve the effectiveness of your organisations QMS.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.