This two day AS9100 Internal Auditor course will give you an understanding of the aerospace industry auditing process, following the AS 9100:2016 standards requirements. The course will show you how to conduct AS9100 audits and present the audit report results in a confident and compliant manner. The course is aimed at quality engineers and quality managers who have a responsibility for the management of an organisations AS9100 internal audits. The course will show you how to effectively and efficiently plan, prepare, carry out and report on internal audits for AS9100.
Everyone completing this course will receive a certificate of attendance which can be used as evidence for your training records and will show certification bodies that you have received training from a competent provider.
The AS9100 Internal Auditor course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises. Upon completion of the course you can expect to have gained a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- The main requirements of AS9100
- Different aerospace and quality terminology
- Planning, preparation and management of audits
- Setting internal audit objectives for AS9100
- Conducting audits that meet the requirements set by AS9100
- The different clauses and requirements in AS9100
- How auditing against AS9100 relates to ISO 9001 auditing
- Verifying corrective action
- Interview techniques
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The AS9100 Internal Auditor course is aimed at any person that has a role to play in the management of a quality management system for organisations within the aerospace industry. It is also suitable for anyone with existing knowledge of AS9100 Rev C that wants a refresher to build their awareness of the internal audit process against Rev D requirements.
By the end of this AS9100 internal auditor course, delegates will be able to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an internal audit that measures your QMS against the requirements of AS9100 Rev D.
- Be able to explain the process model for quality management systems, referencing the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle.
- Create audit checklists and write follow up reports to improve the effectiveness of your organisations QMS.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.