This one day AS9100 foundation course will give you a detailed understanding of the 2016 version of AS9100, the quality management system used for the aerospace industry. The course will give you an understanding of why AS9100 is used and how it links to other quality management systems. The course is aimed at any person that plays a role in maintaining a company’s aerospace quality management system and is an ideal starting point in the career of any prospective quality manager and is often used as a stepping stone to the AS9100 Internal Auditor course.
We can tailor this AS9100 Foundation course to your organisation and specific objectives to ensure the course meets your expectations. For more details please call us on 01925 377150 or email us on email@example.com.
The AS9100 foundation course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises. Upon completion of the course you can expect to have gained a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- The history of AS9100 and aerospace management systems
- The processes & procedures that may be required to meet the standard’s requirements.
- How the assessment process works
- The different clauses and requirements in AS9100
- How AS9100 relates to ISO 9001
- Different aerospace and quality terminology
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The AS9100 foundation course is aimed at any person that plays a role in maintaining a company’s aerospace quality management system. It is also an ideal starting point in the career of any prospective quality manager and is often used as a stepping stone to the AS9100 Internal Auditor course.
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
By the end of this AS9100 foundation course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic requirements of AS9100 and how they apply to processes within your organisation.
- Start the process of implementing a QMS designed specifically for an organisation within the aerospace industry.
- Understand the benefits of adopting AS9100 within your organisation
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.